Robotic-Enabled Facilities Seminar
Open to public:
February 24, 2021
8:00 AM – 9:45 AM (CST)
Free event. Registration required.
As new technologies and robotic solutions emerge, how will facilities of the future look?
The seminar “Robotic-Enabled Facilities” addresses a cross section of topics, from robotic certifications and process automation to embedding robotics into routine operations and contributing to the industrial workforce of the future.
Following the success of last year’s seminar, the SPRINT Robotics Collaborative is organizing the second edition of “Robotic-Enabled Facilities” this February. The seminar will be a virtual event spread over two-half day sessions. New to the seminar is this year: one segment of the program will be open for the general public to attend. All other sessions will be exclusively for SPRINT Robotics member companies.
The “Robotic-Enabled Facilities” Seminar focuses on the practical implementation of robotic technology deployment with the use of enhanced facility design, operation and/or maintenance.
Program topics include:
- Economics: Cultural shifts for adoption, system changes, Use cases/business value/work process
- Improved Reliability: Process management
- Precedents for the use of Robotic Technology: Plant layout, spacing, access, component design modifications, power and communications, instrumentation and command, changes to standards
- Delivering Next-Generation Structures: Building a facility of the future using modular design
- Facility Design: Enhancements desired by robotic technology developers and service providers